Shimano Talica 50 TAC50II Reel
I personally use this reel to fly the yummy. Great line capacity, super light weight, and great torque.
Shimano Talica II Lever Drag Reels Features
- Compact, High Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with High Capacity
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Handle-Side Sideplate with E.I.
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Support Bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless Design
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-High Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knob with Click
- 2-Speed HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
|Mono Line Capacity
|Power Pro Capacity
|Full Max Drag||Strike Max Drag||S A-RB Bearings||Gear Ratio High||Gear Ratio Low||Weight||Price|