Shimano Tranx 500HG
Shimano TranX reels have a revolutionary design and shape that provides the comfort of low profile with the capacity of a conventional reel. Shimano TranX is offered in high gear (HG) and power gear (PG) models to cover a wide range of applications.
- X-Ship provides an extra smooth retrieve with superior durability.
- HEG – a larger drive gear and pinion gear increase cranking efficiency.
- SF – Superfree Bearing supported Pinion Gear eliminates friction with spool shaft for better freespool.
- E.I. Surface treatment on the spool protects against corrosion from saltwater soaked braided line.
- S A-RB coating protects bearings from rust in saltwater use.
- Super Stopper eliminates handle back play.
- VBS Brake System effectively reacts to spool rotation speed to provide ideal brake force at all times during cast.
- Dartainium II Drag Washer provides incredibly smooth drag performance with durability.
- Ergonomic Power Handle for better leverage
|Line Retrieve Per Crank||Hollow Ace Capacity
|Mono Capacity (lb/yds)||Max
|S A-RB Bearings||Roller Bearings||Gear
|25lb||7||1||6.6:1||20.0 oz||$499.99 USD|